Established in 1941 this fabulous parkland course, measuring 6392 yards from the Members’ tees, offers easy walking as well as a fair and memorable challenge to players of all abilities.
The Golf Club is a parklands style golf course and first opened on 21st June 1941 and was designed by Sandy Herd born in St. Andrews, Scotland in 1868 and who won the Open Championship in 1902 at Hoylake.
Situated just 4.5 miles (10 minutes drive) to the West and from the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne and just over 1 mile from the A1.
View from the 3rd Tee Box
The charm of the 4th hole with an intimidating tree in the way!
View from the 15th par 4 tee box
The course is closed. Golf Course Closed until further notice due to National Lockdown.